Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Love Story

I have a very faithful friend. How faithful? Let's say she would be willing to have a fight in name of your friendship. And this is the character that mostly describe, Sophia.

Sophia is in the midst of her youth. Young, active, and full of life. She had just finished her Masteral degree in one of the most prestigious University in the country and is headed for a Manager III level in an established company.

She give her life in everything she do. From head wrecking product conceptualization, to listening to the songs of the birds. That was her life before, free and happy, until the day comes when everything changed her life.

She met the person she thought she wants to live her life with. Everything seems to be doing fine, from her family relationships, to her romance and the climax of her career. But the greatest nightmare came to her life and everything came crushing down...

I don't know how can i help her. She would always smile at me and says everything is fine. But I know that deep inside, she was melting away... and seeks shadow when no is around.

I cant imagine the days when, I could see her strong in front of others when at the end of the day, she went crying all her heart out..

It is very difficult when you give all your love...

I was shaking terribly when I received a call. My friend was delivered to the ER..

to be continued...

0 comments: